Community Center Web Sites - $2,250!
MTA has teamed with the Land
Information Access Association to offer townships powerful,
new web sites designed to improve service delivery, increase public
access to township information, and support greater citizen participation
in township government decisions.
Center software gives you full control over every word,
picture and file on your web site, 24 hours a day.
Community Center software was developed by LIAA to provide
a broad range of tools to help local governments.
- Keep citizens informed with news and detailed, easy-to-update
- Maintain and provide access to online documents including minutes,
ordinances and community information;
- Gather citizen input through simple polling questions and surveys;
- Create and maintain online forms and permits;
- Accept payments online;
- Provide access to interactive maps of local information;
- Support interactive discussions on issues of local concern;
And much more...
To find out about Community Center, check out our information
site at www.liaa.cc.
To see some Community Center sites in action, go to www.liaa.info/who.asp.
LIAA offers years of expertise in dealing with local government
issues and facilitating community involvement. We will help you
create a web site that serves your entire community. This MTA member-only
- Your choice of site layout featuring your township logo
and your chosen color scheme.
- Site address registration and one full year of web site
hosting at your web site address.
- Up to 500 MB of storage space for your site and an unlimited
number of pages.
- One 8 hour training session at LIAA's Traverse City classroom
for up to 16 people. Training can be held at your location
for extra cost.
- 4 hours of telephone support after your training to answer
questions and help with any challenges you may have.
LIAA will create a limited number of pages to get you started,
then train township staff to update and create additional pages.
Suggested initial pages could include:
- Basic township information (address, contact information, directions,
office hours, etc.)
- Elected and appointed officials, including their duties and
- Boards and committees information, including their responsibilities,
meeting times, meeting agendas and minutes
- Township departments, including their responsibilities and services
- Calendar of meetings and events
For more information, call Matt Cowall or Jim Muratzki at
231-929-3696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.